First, we asked how are you going? Now we ask, tell us where the men are?
In July this year a wellness survey was launched to gauge how our entire community is feeling post the July and February weather events. The results of this survey will help identify needs in our community and help guide decision making at both local and central government level.
For the survey to be valid it needs to be completed by a representation of our entire community, including gender, ethnicity, location and age.
- If you identify as a male between the ages of 15-29 years of age, we need you.
- If you live in the Inangahua electoral ward, we need you.
- If you live in the beautiful Seddon ward, we need you too.
How to complete the survey
- To complete the survey there’s a link here on our home page: https://bullerrecovery.org.nz/
- For a paper copy, head into the community hub in Westport at 175 Palmerston Street
- Or if talking is best for you, phone 0800 674 646 to complete the survey over the phone
Don’t forget, by participating, you can go into the draw for cash prizes.