Work continues to progress well at 177 Queen Street. Over the past few weeks, we have seen the following activity onsite:
- New decks and entrance steps are correctly being installed.
- The sewer, storm water and mains water supply has been connected from the street to each of the 3x houses.
- The Plumber Drainlayer has completed 90% of the connections into the internal plumbing, drainage and downpipes. Each house will then be tested to ensure all plumbing and drainage fixtures and fittings are working and are safe and compliant.
- The mains electrical power cable has been trenched and installed from the street to the houses. The connections to the house meter boards and livened to each house will happen in January/Feb’22 and full inspections will also occur, to ensure the electrical supply is working and certified safe and compliant
- Data conduit pipe has been installed in-ground from the boundary to each of the houses. Chorus will install live connection to the street in the New Year, so individual data network connection can be connected at a later stage
- The landscape design plan has been finalised and includes new sealed driveway, parking, lawn, gardens, pathways, fences and decking. This landscape work will progress in the New Year
- Rotary have organised the supply of beds, bedroom furniture , curtains and blinds for installation in the New Year.
- NZ Environmental and Engineering Company – Tonkin Taylor and Haier appliances have offered to donate new whiteware for all 3x houses. Wonderful community spirit!
- Internal plastering and painting has commenced, to repair minor damage to walls and ceilings, following the transport, relocation and movement of these buildings
Check out the tradie work in progress below: